I can't believe it's a new year already.Wow 2018 came by so fast and I think it was a certainly a very good year. God took me to places I never expected I would ever go and for me, that's when I knew I was winning.
Anyway, we have ushered in 2018 and I'm sure people are busy going through their notes to make sure they achieve their New Year Resolutions. We noticed it was very important to address the issue and so today on The Late Afternoon Show, which happens to be the first episode in 2018, we went in deep with three of the most seasoned personalities in Ghana, Rev.Dr. Fred Korankye-Mensah, Certified Help Coach, Dzigbordi Dosoo and Speaker and Entrepreneur, King Buari.
Anyway, here is what I learnt:
- The Bible should be your resolution as it carries all the wisdom you need to succeed.
- Don't set new resolutions with the idea that it's a fresh start; just make core decisions to continue doing your best to achieve success.
- Set realistic goals.
- Whenever you are thinking of your goals, filter some things and go with those you align with. Be specific.
- Be consistent with your goals.
- Focus more on the positive aspects of life and ignore the negatives. Thats how you win.
- Take advantage of time. It's a resource when wasted, can never be retrieved. Most successful people got to the top because they made use of their time.
- Embrace your DNA- Divine Natural Abilities. Find out who you are and live on your own terms.
- When you face challenges, don't blame people for it, do some introspection and find out how best to fix your problems.
- Don't be embarrassed to start all over again when you fail.It makes you stronger.
- There's no way a valley can exist without a mountain, they have to co-exist, like darkness and light, morning and night. Your mindset towards life determines your future.-
- In order to identify your talents, understand yourself first and what you love to do, then find a mentor or counsellor to help you discover yourself.
- Don't let only people you like help you determine who you are ,let your enemies do because it means you are doing good .
Love you all and enjoy 2018.